Friday, May 26, 2017

Hydra

We left our Athens home for good this morning and are continuing our Greece adventure on a few islands before our flight back to the States. Our first stop is Hydra, an island known for the lack of automobiles. If you want to get around, you walk, take a donkey, or use a water taxi aka boat.
The port.


Your donkey awaits. We did not ride any donkeys.



The water here is beautiful, but not all areas allow swimming. In this particular area, it is "forbiten".

There were a lot of cannons as decor. I made Bob take my picture on one.

Seagull city. They were very vocal.

I took a picture of Bob taking a picture of the seagulls because I wanted a picture of Bob.

There was a wedding taking place here too, so I snapped a creeper picture; notice all the kilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment