Thursday, May 11, 2017

Greek Store Names

In Athens and on my travels, I've come across many stores that I have found odd by the name or the contrast of the name and what they sell. I thought I'd share some of them with you all.
This was something about chicken is life.

Hard to read, but the store name is YOLO and underneath says You Only Live Once.

Not a store, but a giant, billboard-sized advertisement I enjoyed.

We are all nuts. Nuts, herbs, and spices store.





Pink Panther


I don't know why I thought it was so funny it just said "Fast Food", but I did.

Yes, this is a restaurant's name and sign.

Accessories store.

They have stores called China Mall, China House, China Town, and Made in China.

and Chinese Corner


This isn't a store name, but a store mannequin.

FBI. Not the government agency.


Frozen yogurt place.
One of the manufacturers here is called Melissa, so I was entertained in the grocery store when I stumbled on this section of food with my name all over it.

1 comment: