Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pictures of Dogs

We see a lot of dogs in Greece. They are kept as pets, but many strays roam the streets and the villages as well. I have been Pokemon hunting the last couple days, with not much luck for rare finds although today I did finally catch the last Vulpix I needed for my Ninetails. Anyway, I digress. The point of talking about Poke hunting was I stumbled upon these dogs "guarding" the Roman Agora in Athens.
When I first saw the dogs, all three were just lying down. Then something caught the attention of the first two who got to their feet and started barking, the third however continued to mind his own business.

Since I had dogs on the brain, I thought I'd share some pictures of my little pupper cup since we were able to visit with him for a couple weeks. I understand these are not pictures of Greece(although the dog has a Greek name, so it kind of fits), so you can keep on scrolling and enjoy a cute dog until you get to more Greece things.
I know this may look ferocious, but he is actually walking over wagging his tail and smiling at us because he is excited to see us.

Here he is raising his leg here because he wants a pet on his inner thigh.

His favorite spot to sit is right on my face.

Here he is crying because I'm outside with my friends.

Taking a nap after a nice day of hunting with his sister.

Modeling his winter jacket because he knows he looks good.

Just Netflixing with his dragon.

One other Greek thing, not related to dogs, that I noticed today, which I found amusing was the fleet of Domino's Pizza delivery vehicles. In the states, there might be a car with the logo, but most of the time, the driver uses his/her own car and just puts that magnetic topper thing on the roof.
Six or seven motorbikes all lined up and ready to deliver. I'm not sure why I found this funny, but I definitely LOL-ed out there on the street today when I saw this display.


No comments:

Post a Comment