Wednesday, June 7, 2017

More Folegandros

The internet on this island isn't very good, so I'm spending a couple hours trying to get a few pictures loaded. I'm hoping for better luck tomorrow when we leave Folegandros and head for Santorini. In the mean time, here are a few pictures of a secluded beach we went to. You have to hike into the beach as no road goes to it. It is called Livadaki Beach. The water is so clear, no matter how deep you swim out, you can still see the bottom.
 



Gyros from Souvlaki Club.

Matsata (a homemade pasta this island does), rabbit, and a pork chop with fries.

Yogurt with honey and grapes for dessert.

When you first get to the beach, you see all the stone towers.


The hills looked pretty neat on the way to the beach.





I always forget to take food pics, and I remembered after most of my meatballs were gone.

Greek salad, fried zucchini, and sagonaki (fried cheese).


No comments:

Post a Comment