Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Trimming the Christmas Tree

Tonight we had a tree trimming party. We decorated the Christmas tree in our hall. There were lots of snacks to eat and I spent a lot of time doing that. They had little chicken nuggets of sorts, and I went to town. It felt very American.
The tree before

the decoration

What I thought was the after tree

Some people wanted to add more stuff

The actual after tree.
This morning, Bob and I went to get our residence permits at the ministry. So we are officially residents now.

After that I went to the Weiner lab again and this time I washed bones. I wanted to share a story about this experience. In order to wash these bones, I have a basin of water. I dunk the bones in then brush the dirt off with a tooth brush. At one point, I had that bottom of a jaw that had three teeth in it still. I began brushing the dirt off then immediately started laughing. I was literally brushing 2000 year old teeth. All in a days work.

No comments:

Post a Comment